Friday, August 13, 2010

Let's go fly a Kite

Today started as "one of those days" cloudy skies, headache, whiny kids. Trying to do some company work, and being called by someone every 30 seconds. After a while, I asked Ethan what he would like to do today, and he said fly a kite. He was shocked when I said okay....he didn't even know we owned one, thought we'd have to go to the store. So after I finally got what I needed to accomplish done on the computer, we headed to the park behind our house and flew a kite!!! The kids had so much fun running through the park, and even managed to get it up in the air quite a bit. That is what life is about....the little things that make kids happy. The whole time we were there, I had this song running through my head, from my favourite movie as a kid...was amazed to find it on youtube. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment