Wow! I can't believe it's already the 4th of august. As usual, summer is flying way too fast. I have a bad habit of getting upset once august rolls around, because I feel like school is just around the corner...and I haven't done anything with my kids. So I thought I'd make a list of what has happened, and what will be happening before the dreaded aug 30th rolls around...
July
-Payton helped with fun clubs
-went to Ispco park with Kris and Gage
-Had a picnic supper with some friends from church at a spray park ( which Hannah loved!)
-Ethan went to KBK for junior kamp
-Payton went on her first Ministry trip with the youth to Calgary
-went on a long bike ride with my brother and the kids (minus Payton, but she went on her own ride with Koralee to the wascana pool, swam for an hour then rode back!)
- We went on our first week long family camp at Arlington beach camp ( Gwynn joined us on the weekend) While there, we went on a boat ride, the kids went tubing (even Hannah!), Ethan and Payton went on a trail ride, Hannah went on an arena ride, ( I even got to ride with her for a bit)
and had lots of fun with friends from MOPS.
-went to the Canada day fire works, and had more fun with friends at a bbq
- had playdates at the park behind NW leisure centre
-Payton, Koralee, Lenore and I rocked in out at the BON JOVI concert!!!!
July I guess was a busy time for us! So far August has in store...
-Football for Ethan. He finally gets to play tackle football, he is super excited. He had his first practice last night, and received his jersey and position. He is #81-Wide Receiver ( the position he really wanted!!!)
-Payton is going to KBK for Junior teen starting the 9th
-the big kids will spend a week out at the farm, the dates still TBA, due to grandpa having to come in to the city for some testing.
-hopefully more bike riding, trips to Ipsco, and the beach is in our future....stay tuned for updates!
Sounds busy, but seems like the family had a lot of fun. Hopefully August will be great!
ReplyDelete